The ESTA Users' Night and Awards of Excellence takes place in the Spring of every year and has become a hugely popular event, regularly attracting more than 500 guests.
The awards are open to companies that are members of ESTA national associations, ESTA special members and ESTA affiliates.
Entries are now open for the 2019 awards. The entry forms are available on this website and the deadline is January 18, 2019.
In 2018, there were ten categories which attracted almost 70 entries:
- Cranes telescopic lifting capacity ≤ 120 t and knuckle boom cranes of any type and lifting capacity.
- Cranes telescopic lifting capacity > 120 t
- Cranes Lattice Boom
- Transport - trailer and load under 120t GCW [Gross weight]
- Transport- trailer and load over 120t GCW [Gross weight]
- Combined Techniques
- Innovation - End User
- Innovation - Manufacturer
- SPMT job of the year
The crane and transport jobs of the year are awarded to an individual company for an innovative, complicated or otherwise unusual job, completed safely, professionally and to the client’s satisfaction.
Smaller companies are especially encouraged to enter.
The judging is carried out by an independent jury of experienced professionals, according to a strict points system drawn up by ESTA.
The finalists are published in advance of the awards evening, with the winners being announced on the night.